[image: i.imgur.com]
ANY BIDS BEFORE 15:00(YOU'LL HAVE TO GUESS TIMEZONE) WILL BE IGNORED TY.
About this thread
Posts archived: 39 / 39 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 39
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 21 / 100
- Historical score
- 14 / 100
- Story score
- 38 / 100
- Engagement score
- 67 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Patchwork [977198]
· 5 likes ·
You were sent $1 from someone with the message: I wouldn't want one of those if you were paying me to take them im making bank already.
$25 on 2
$25 on 5
$25 #3
Love these, especially those first two. $25 on 1 since 2 is taken.
25 on 4 xD
Oh didnt read the 15:00 thing lol, well good luck lol
Love this keep it up
I set a timer and everything you f**k why am I not allowed to bid
I want all of them.. just outbid everyone on #2 though please.
25b buyouts, that would be something lol.
+10 on 2
The second one looks like Sand. 100 bucks
$25 on 5
You were sent $1 from someone with the message: I wouldn't want one of those if you were paying me to take them
im making bank already.
So many cowardly anon messages lately 😜 shame they're too frightened to say it properly!
I sent that message
Why you cock blocking me from bidding
$25 on 1
5 mil on 1