This is a WIP concept that I think could help increase movement on the map, I dont know if this has been thought of before, I just wanted to see what everyone else thought.
- slowly decrease respect gained per territory over the course of say a month (just for an example amount of time) until it hits zero, the only way to prevent this is to succesfully assault or defend a territory
- If you lose a territory or fail to assault a territory the amount of respect you gain is decreased, and increases the chance of you losing hold of that territroy till you can reclaim it in a week (unless its already been picked up)
- Have a chance of losing control of your territory ( losing a RW, territory assault/defend, failing OC's, having under a certain # of members to territorys owned for example a ratio of 10 members to 1 territroy would increase that chance, or the respect gained from your terrtitory hits 0)
Just curious what everyones thoughts or suggestions to the idea would be :)
Would love to see something like this implemented to make the map less stagnant