[Edit to say the position has been filled. Please do not apply.]
This is a law firm that hires employees for the long term. Please disregard this post if you're just looking for merits or are otherwise looking to move on in the foreseeable future. 3 employees have been here for over 4k days and another two for over 2k days. I'd love it if all employees could be here for at least that long. Likewise, I don't easily fire people, unless they're hurting the company and fellow employees.
The role is Assistant, with a minimum requirement of 5,500 END and 2,750 INT. You might be able to negotiate with attorneys in the firm to switch roles but that's up to you and "no" is a full sentence.
Everyone is treated equally so higher stats are nice but lower stat folks are just as welcome and will be given just as much respect. First come first served.
You will recieve all 10 trainings on the day it's your turn, going down the employee list by one person per day, so once every 10 days.
If you need pay, it will be 180k per day after 5 days of probation for new hires at 36k per day. Probational period is non negotiable because too many join companies and then don't do what they need to do. You won't be considered a full employee unless you kept active and held addictions down for those 5 days, during which you will be fired. After that, you may pose excuses but too many warnings even then and I will have to remove you.
All you have to do is be active every day or two, keep addictions down, and treat me and your fellow employees with the same respect we show you.
We aren't exactly a hive of activity in the chat, nor am I likely to email you either personally or through the company newsletter unless it's very important. We just play the game.
I'm not very active on forums in general so if you wish to apply, please send me a mail while the company name says "Hiring Now" as opposed to "NOT Hiring Now". I plan to ammend this post when the position is full but some folks always come after.