Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Medic!! is Iced Out

Started by Lightor [2215463] Officer on in Achievements.

38 replies · 891 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 39 / 39 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Celestino86 [2925740]

This is exactly what ranked wars should be about!

 

Absolutely thrilled for you and happy you are rewarded with the recognition you deserve.

 

xoxo a fan

Jairyll [2167612] Officer Officer

I'm away the weekend and everyone here just brought us to Diamond 1 :D

 

You are all just crazyyyyy...our guests, our oversea chainer's and watchers, our coordinators, flightdelayers, leaders, distractors and assisters, bigbois, friends, mercs, revivers l, EVERYONE! 

 

It's still a mystery to me how we were able to get here, I think I say since 4 wars now that we should lose this time ;D But Raven always knows better and root, too ;D

 

I won't underestimate you beasts anymore! 

 

I am soooo proud (and tired ;)) :-* <3

RavenMorgan3 [2891916]

Now that I slept some finally I wanna shout out some people:

 

Potoo, -Atlas-, AirQuoutes, Mitza, Qfiffle, & especially Root for sending us so many SEDs & cheering us from the sidelines. We are always stronger with true friends. 

JDWV & Fourzees from UHC leadership who immediately hopped on flights to get our overseas chainers revived when an opponent was quicker getting overseas than my sleepy brain noticed.

& all our revivers (UHC represent!!) They knew our push times & made sure to be there with E!

 

Our Flight Delayers! Damn y'all are quick & great. (& sorry to the one I accidentally attacked when paying in my sleepy state)!

 

Brotherhood of War for always sending us juicy RW gear to compliment our own. (& Fourzees too). & the random merc hits during the war from HxC

 

Pre-war mercs by Whanau. They're always so eager to kill us! 

 

OBN!!! The island war taught us how amazing distraction is & that you can absolutely beat opponents when they are active and they outstat you by quite a bit when you have an active & engaged team who gets how distraction works! OBN legendary Pillow Squad upgraded!!! 

WMD v D3 raid & RW: helping on comms for those on the sidelines really gave me a crash course in how important the chain is, keeping it alive, managing the energy out there, fast & slow rolling it, how to manage the opponents chasing, & that the size of your opponent is not that important if your team is all in with you on a goal. 



Our Guests: Your Vibe Attracts Your Tribe! We always host guests working on their revive merits or maybe they just wanna war with us because we're ferocious! Y'all went all in with our crazy selves and gave it 1000% with us!


Being a Reviver! People think this is a handicap; it is not. We know energy better than most & we get to be right in the front rows of some epic ranked wars with all the different strategies! (Same with the island wars). 

Exca!!! Reading the activity bots for the sweet spots and always, always key chainer. 

Lightor in War Lord mode hollering for perfect turtles

 

My night crew!!! Holding the fort until Australia & Asia start to wake up & EU sleeps. We have so much fun together on voice chats & every war there is always some surprise push back most of the faction misses but we boss out together anyways! Medic!! never goes to sleep. 

 

Last but not least our Combat Medics! The engagement and dedication you all have to our goals is amazing! In our faction from our smallest & newest to our biggest billions stated players show up to help!!! Y'all there are just no words to how amazing you beautiful beasts are! Shine Bright Like the Diamonds you are! 

 

(at least for a month till we match ODB & get trouted to death). 

Miss-B-Havin [425210]

Big Medic!! Love!!! Always a pleasure warring together! I find new ways to have the best time in every RW. Whatever obstacles are thrown at us we always manage to adapt and overcome! 

It's the group love and teamwork (and mostly our insane bloodlust) that get's us across that finish line EVERY TIME!

Medic!! NEVER SLEEPS!!! 

Happy Diamond Day <3

-XTR- [2560759]

If you think Medic!! is limited to the 100 member system that Ched has made, you'd be greatly mistaken. We have broken the system and have more than 100 members, the members who are inside the faction surely had more contribution BUT, every single one of the others, our mercs, our revivers and countless others were a huge help too!

 

Like Jai said, I didn't expect to make it to diamond in Medic!! But holy f**k are these combat medics insane. I expected RWs to be different in a reviver faction and I was damn right, just in the wrong direction 😂. Kudos to our top hitters, the ppl who kept the chain alive for this war and countless others. Our strategist war mommy Raven, the leadership - Lightor, Kopf, Jai, Raven, Dadood, WaywardSquid, Trychy, Signeow for not just this war, but all the others too. The key members are just as insane - exca, Misgrey, Threeletters3, Miss-B-Havin. And great thanks to all the guests that have helped us reach here too!

 

I haven't been in Medic!! long, but I'll definitely fight with them every time in a RW if I could. The first reviver faction to Plat and now the first to Diamond. I love y'all crazy asses <3