it makes sense yes, however I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t annoyed by the sudden change. Maybe I missed an announcement and staff had stuck by what they said when being more transparent and letting players know of upcoming changes I don’t know… but anyway I’m sure all of us can put our big boy pants on & get over it.
On another note as people are suggesting the revits will shoot up in price. Will this be the same for the BT? I don’t think so but I’d like to know what all you experiences players predict!:)
Bt will go down. People paid a premium for it because it was the only secondary. It still has good stats though so will still probably be a bit more expensive than others.
I spend significant resources to get my ranked weapons just right, and at least I am set for wars even when my income is getting tanked by asshole developers.
Now my weapons get all crammed into the same slot so that they can't be used to compliment each other.
The developers are just money-grubbing pricks.
Giving me more and more reason to never spend another real dollar on this game
CJ, Ched and I had a discussion about this as we agree. We all think this special is mid and deserves a buff of sorts, open to suggestions! CJ said the same as you did, we're not opposed to that idea - we didn't even consider it to be OP, we just considered it to be fairly meh when the GAK exists at a similar price point. However if people think that kind of thing is suitable for it then we can probably do that.
I feel that big time mate, I ‘had’ a mp5k wither and a btmp warlord, oh and just got matched for war with no primary & no money as I really want to keep my stocks solid
as said above if they had some useful secondary already like pistol or bt. And used those weapons in primary slot. Now they have two or more weapons for same slot and none for primary.