Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Firefox - javascript NOK

Started by mamba [945267] on in Bugs & Issues.

4 replies · 45 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
28 / 100
Story score
32 / 100
Engagement score
39 / 100

Most-liked replies

mamba [945267]

https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=1&t=16401567&b=0&a=0

 

After this update I was forced to login again.

On Login page javascript login "popup" doesn't work anymore. So, I can't login from Firefox. 

 

Firefox 126.0.1 (64-bit)

 

Chrome works OK.

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

Can you replicate the issue in Incognito mode with all of your scripts and extensions turned off?

mamba [945267]

I have multiple computers.
It works fine on this computer.
I'll be at the problematic computer again on Wednesday, so I'll try it then. If the same thing appears in the meantime on another computer - I will contact you with details.

mamba [945267]

Solved.

 

I disabled and enabled all add-ons. Unfortunatelly I can't tell what addon coused problem.

Login button was not clickable (there were no link on mouse hover), it works now.

Thanks for your time.