Lately, I've been participating in many races, but I often end up finishing in last place, usually 6th. I'm wondering why this keeps happening ? and what the best strategies are to secure a top spot in the race ?
Racing
Started by Promise [3086546] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Authority score
- 57 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 25 / 100
- Engagement score
- 44 / 100
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=61&t=16126414&b=0&a=0
Clicky and this is for Car upgrade with picture
Mentions: Racing upgrades with images · RD_'s Racing Guide "2.0"
Skill issue - lol I hate it when people say that but apart from upgrades, your racing competency will be effected by your skill.
There is a stock block to increase your skill or join a 100 lap race overnight to add more skill. You'll slowly get skill from official racing events but not as quickly as doing some 100 lappers overnight.
Mentions: TORN Racing FAQ - Baldr