I will trade for receipts.
Tired of paying 3% of your $20 to sell one?
I pay $25 for each one offered With not limit and no fee.
Started by Ammo1984 [3307747] on in Trading Post.
Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
I will trade for receipts.
Tired of paying 3% of your $20 to sell one?
I pay $25 for each one offered With not limit and no fee.
this goes in trading....
why do you want receipts?
probably because of the next crime coming out... scamming.
which is why they are trading for $300 now on the market
!Moved to trading post
How are they trading for $300 when the average value according to Torn is under $100? How can Torn's calculation be that off with the average value?
it's a delayed value put in place to prevent market manipulation, which prior to recent changes was mostly for museum sets
1. buy all low items on market
2. sell at new 'market price'
3. things settle back down to normal
4. repeat