Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

QUITTING

Started by Danse [2925934] on in Graveyard.

11 replies · 271 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 12 / 12 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
12
Discussion span
→
People posting
12
Likes on archived posts
25
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
41 / 100
Historical score
29 / 100
Story score
53 / 100
Engagement score
58 / 100

Most-liked replies

Danse [2925934]

Obligatory quitting Torn thread. I know you don’t know me and IDGAF.

 

Everybody should stop whining about the points market and focus your anger towards the rats in global.


f**k Haseo and Bogie.

bogie [148747] Admin Staff

I don't actually know who you are, sorry, I don't appear to have ever had a single interaction with you, be it a message or even in staff matters, but I wish you the best in finding happiness.

 

Graving this one as it's just a weird rant and apparently looks like it's related to people not tolerating your bigotry and other rule violations in global chat.

Evil_Hamster [794548]

Since you like abbreviations. In order IDC and STFU

 

And when you have left (if you leave and dont keep coming back) NBD no one will miss you.