Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Pickpocket progress reset

Started by nora8 [3315886] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 34 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
25 / 100
Story score
27 / 100
Engagement score
31 / 100
nora8 [3315886]

My progress was around 80% in the pick pocketing crime  this morning it was clearly 80% around it and I just got back online and I wanted to do the crime and I noticed my progressed completely  it I'm back to zero I was level one I was close to level two but now my progress is not 80% it is now zero and after doing the crime again it's now 25% hopefully it doesn't reset again but if it does I will add under this thread

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

You lose large amount of skill for each critical failure. You will have to stick to easy targets which have lower fail rate to match your crime exp and skill level. Or you may even have to go back to prior easier crimes to build up some crime exp before attempting pickpocketing.

 

Thanks!