Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Tea or coffee?

Started by FlavaFlaw [3273635] on in Food & Cooking.

44 replies · 365 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 45 / 45 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
45
Discussion span
→
Authority score
30 / 100
Historical score
21 / 100
Story score
43 / 100
Engagement score
67 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

FlavaFlaw [3273635]

Being from the U.K I normally drink tea. Just wondered which hot coordinated beverage was popular here in Torn city. Is it tea or is it coffee?

 

Kide regards

Nigel

pussy [2797641]

I like tea because it has caffeine (decent for weight loss) and you can drink it without adding things (coffee tastes like shit if it's not 80/20 milk to coffee)

 

 

Syis [2412186]

WAIT A MINUTE! Why isn't tea or coffee in this game? My immersion is completely ruined now. Also coffee cause I can just dump sugar into it and convince myself its for the extra energy.

Ilmatar [641520]

I pity you for the lack of coffee powder quality! Try a tiny cup and mixing in things like a little salt or pepper or other spices

Oook [2559571]

Coffee if I make it myself, tea if the wife asks if I wanna cuppa. Vending machines.....tea if its instant, coffee if teas a bag. I prefer tea but I'm not pissing about with a bag 🤷‍♂️

Ninivah [1950421]

I prefer a non-caffinated mint or herbal teas early in the mornings and late in the evenings. Then I'll have coffee or a black or green tea somewhere between 8am and 11am. I avoid caffeine after noon.

ThunderBlitz [2684774]

My preference is probably:

 

75% coffee / 25% tea (regular tea, none of this poncey fruity and herbal crap, sheesh.... 😜)

 

In recent years, decaf tea has become almost indistinguishable from regular tea, so it's good at night in lieu of something else.  While, some instant coffees no longer taste like day old bath water; in fact, there's a Colombian one I've been drinking for years (all milk coffees are the way to go! 😋)

 

Obviously, decaf coffees are still dog piss.  #avoid

 

 

 

 

 

Edit: typos (I really shouldn't ramble when I'm knackered 😅)

SkinnyPeen [2176021]

I like assam heavy teas, or arabica coffees. 

Milk and sugar with my tea, I like my coffee black enough to give Nova an aneurysm