Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Torn app

Started by carp [1991903] on in Questions & Answers.

3 replies · 78 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
42 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
24 / 100
Engagement score
41 / 100
carp [1991903]

Need help from the tech gurus of torn.

 I'm back out of inactivity and have a new Samsung .

 I need the app to give me pings so I know when to pop the Xanax etc but it has an error message. 

 Tried reinstalling and clearing caches .

 Just says 

Error 404

This object could not be viewed

You are not authorized to view this object

This object does not exist or is not publicly accessible at this URL. Check the URL of the object that you're looking for or contact the owner to enable Public access.

 

Is there a way to fix this or a different method I could use for pings