Cattle Prod Shocked Nullified by Serotonin.
Zero DAMAGE , Cattle Prod Shock won't proc on next turn.
Mentions: DUKE Mission Targets getting tougher!
Started by Varides [2176530] on in Questions & Answers.
Posts archived: 28 / 28 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Cattle Prod Shocked Nullified by Serotonin.
Zero DAMAGE , Cattle Prod Shock won't proc on next turn.
Mentions: DUKE Mission Targets getting tougher!
Well if you need someone small to gift an EOD set and test on, I'll do the brave thing and volunteer. For Science.
Cattle prod isn't 100% chance to shock though. That 0 hit could of done damage and still not proced shock.
I think you would need someone with high defense using sero and someone else with high speed using cattle prod to see every single hit being 0 and cattle prod never procing shock.
Seeing a cattle prod not proc shock with only one hit of zero damage doesn't prove that zero damage will never proc shock.
Was thinking about that just moments ago.
I dig out the attack log... And couldn't conclusively say as the cattle prod was only use twice since the serotonin.
https://www.torn.com/loader.php?sid=attackLogID=4ddd6bf91f7c908d82635b3b2e61fc54
https://www.torn.com/loader.php?sid=attackLogID=4fb3853a7d1b14c790bacf97a4ff4e3a
taser with 100% proc rate, did not proc even once on 0 dmg hit (>14x def:str)
lots of cattle prod hits also did not proc shock.
so its safe to say that shock does not proc on 0 dmg hits.
I would like to test how rage hits are impacted on 0 dmg hits/ EOD procs though
If EOD procs on initial hit all subsequent rage hits are blocked
You were the senior I was referring to in my Parry versus Rage Interaction...series ...
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threadsf=61t=16393821b=0a=0to=24650520
Rage Procs purely on RNG, and when it procs nothing can stop it.
That was what you commented some months back.
Now the question is, does EOD block each of the individual Rage attacks and mitigate the damages if so ..
The best person to consult on this are two players I know, one is this player formerly known as Anis. Qfifffle [2100412] who uses a Red Rage14%
Another player I know who uses a double Melee Rage and Fury.. which I need to dig out.
Because both Rage and Fury has the same mechanics... From my observation.
Mentions: DUKE Mission Targets getting tougher!
Thanks Anis...