Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

What if?

Started by H4D35 [1487001] on in Politics & Law.

51 replies · 402 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 52 / 52 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

ElHeffe [2564022]

Oh, so not exactly the same type of situation as Jan 6th then. Where they absolutly wanted a confrontation. "Hang Mike Pence", I believe was the chant. I assumed that your home invastion was similar to that.

 

Now I realise the two situations are totally different and you see the seriousness of the Jan 6th riots. I accept your apology.

 

Glad to hear your family is OK.

ZickyJackz [497258]

I didn't say it was, nor was it meant to be. You see, before you butted in like the ignorant prick you are, Jailtrump asked about "if Ashli babbitt tried to get into your house via window" that I wouldn't hesitate to kill her.  So I informed her that I indeed have had people break in, and no one was killed.  

Now That you understand, I don't expect an apology, because you lack any kind of humility or character.  

 

 

Edit:  I'm sure the guys screaming to hang Mike Pence with 3 foot makeshift gallows were totally gonna do it. LOL  

ElHeffe [2564022]

Well, Ashli was not alone, was she? She just happened to be the one who got "found out" as it were.

So you can understand why I thought you had experienced a similar scenario. But like I say, I am glad we've cleared things up and everyone is well. And I don't want to give the impression that I think I am too good for it, so I accept your apology.

 

For the record, I don't think they were going to hang Mike Pence. As you say, it was a comically small gallows. No, I think they would have just beat him to death.

ZickyJackz [497258]

There were some peaceful people there, and the police did allow a lot of them in like a tour, but there were a lot of people rioting, too.  

ZickyJackz [497258]

I didn't apologize, as you're the one who decided to butt in, and got the situation completely wrong.  Of course, your reply seems on par for your ego.  

 

 

I doubt it.  But trying to predict what others will do is Miss Cleo territory. 

Danse [2925934]

Perfect example of how TDS is a terminal illness that rots your brain. It consumes your every thought. Bravo.

Screeeeeech [126091]

MAGA Republicans would be up in arms if Jan 6th wasn't conducted by their side, for sure.

It is worth noting here that many "RINO" Republicans have condemned Jan 6th, and voted to certify the 2020 election results.

Of course, it looks like those who haven't already quit or were not pushed out in the 2022 midterms, will likely be pushed out in the 2024 election if they don't start towing the MAGA line (which most have since started doing).

 

I don't think it would make much difference whether those people were white, black, brown, yellow, blue, purple, or green.

What would matter is "are these people MAGA Republicans?".

Believe it or not, there are black MAGA Republicans, as silly as it might sound.

 

 

JailTrump [2593083]

 A lot of the MAGA scum are losing in the Primaries.....doesent really bode well for the General,  and former Ted Cruz's escort skanky granny at 35 Bobert herself is currently over 17% behind her rival

ZickyJackz [497258]

Masks didn't prevent the spread of the virus.  Nor did the Vaccine.  Herman Cain would have gotten covid sooner or later, and likely have faced the same fate.  Both Presidents, Vice Presidents, and everyone else in Government got Covid, and most of them took all the precautions known to man and it did nothing to help them not get Covid.  

 

So again I ask: How effective were masks again?  You can answer truthfully, or, you can deflect with a weak ass "gotcha".  I suppose I could ask "insert name of democrat who died of covid" just how effective they were. OHHH, not very, huh?  

 

f**kin' idiot.  

JailTrump [2593083]

I guess next time someone goes for an operation or major surgery like open heart surgery, one can tell the surgeon and his fellow surgeons/doctors, assistants that they don't need to wear masks as they don't do anything

m00nman [2714008]

So... that's actually a debatable point. I won't link anything because I really don't give a shit. But you can google it or whatever. There is no concrete evidence that masks are protecting you during surgery.

m00nman [2714008]

As far as I've read, it mostly began with protecting the surgeon from spatter. But, yeah, both should be protected. I don't think anybody is arguing that. But to what degree does it protect? Airborne shit? Debatable. I'm not in that industry, so I'm not going to pretend like I know.

JailTrump [2593083]

And you've given one example of the other side,  protect those operating from splatter,  their overalls get covered in splatter...so why not potentially their masks

 

All involved in the operation/ surgery talk when going through the procedure, airborne spit particles is inevitable, as is the potential for one to cough or sneeze at any moment

m00nman [2714008]

nah, I didn't say airborne spit. Airborne as in airborne. Not spit. Gaseous shit. Isn't that what the debate is over? Nobody is debating whether or not spit and blood sticks on a mask. It's the airborne shit that everybody is f**king wrecking their shit over.