Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

One Trillion Strength!!!!

Started by Champion [1927067] on in Achievements.

188 replies · 7.26k views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 189 / 189 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Amelia-BG [1435338]

I've played this game for 14 years, and right now I'm doing my last chain.  I've never really interacted with many people on the forums, but every time I saw a post with your name on it, only two words came to mind.  "Insufferable twat".  

 

Your feeble minded drivel makes everyone dumber after reading it.  Hope you change, but getting attention is what keeps you going, so I'm sure you'll just keep on shitposting like its 4chan and you found feet pics of your sister.  

JayBragga [1874267]

You've come a long long way, from back when you offered me 4m per revive, when you were playing poker. Grats on ur nasty accomplishment bro! 

dunmugmeh [538353]

I suspect on occasion Champion doesnt keep his rabies shots up to date. We all dearly hope he will maintain a healthy medical protocol in place going on into the future!

 

Squeak.