Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Bookie issue

Started by FunLovnCriminal [3083523] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 32 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
25 / 100
Story score
27 / 100
Engagement score
30 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

FunLovnCriminal [3083523] ×1

FunLovnCriminal [3083523]

Evening all. 

Today I put a bet on

 21:33:05 - 06/06/24 You won $9,250,000 on your $5,000,000 Ninjas in Pyjamas (2-Way Full event) bet on Ninjas in Pyjamas v Sashi Esport

 

For some reason. It has now set the day for yesterday and has not paid me out. 

I don't know if I can show when I put the bet on? 

I have attached my events which shows you I had the notification today. Any ideas? [image: ibb.co]

 

dimochkin [2430831] Admin Staff

Hello.

You can check your log. You've already withdrawn the winnings.

 

11:53:11 - 07/06/24  FunLovnCriminal collected their $9,250,000 in winnings from the Bookie
1 DAY AGO
21:33:05 - 06/06/24  FunLovnCriminal won $9,250,000 on their $5,000,000 (x1.85) bet in the Bookie on Ninjas in Pyjamas (2-Way Full event) bet on Ninjas in Pyjamas v Sashi Esport (Counter-Strike)
18:12:02 - 06/06/24  FunLovnCriminal placed a $5,000,000 (x1.85) bet in the Bookie on Ninjas in Pyjamas (2-Way Full event) bet on Ninjas

 

 

Mentions: FunLovnCriminal [3083523]