Interested in any opinion. I'm on the fence about what banner to ware. During the Easter festivities this year I was awarded the RNG banner and was thrilled to don my honor and was sure it would be a long time before I was awarded a banner that I could be just as honored to ware as my RNG. A couple days ago I was awarded the Poker King. I was unaware of this banner achievement and having it be rare is a great feeling. Being 1215 days old I'm feeling like a noob still even though I get it now ☺️and I'm growing I'm still unsure of myself and achievements. This banner achievement is messing with me. I want to know which and why either banner you would fly in honor.
This or that?
Started by AmazingCarizzma [2656295] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 9
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 7
- Likes on archived posts
- 12
- Authority score
- 36 / 100
- Historical score
- 28 / 100
- Story score
- 50 / 100
- Engagement score
- 54 / 100
Try the DN banner. You’ll like it.
I can confirm the DN setting is often neglected. When used properly, DN can be very rewarding.
What's the DN setting?D:
Send feet pics to receive DN instructions.
id go for poker king personally, rng is pure luck
DEEZ NUTZZZZZZZZZZZZ HAH GOTTEMM
Ok thanks for the in put. I posted in GD because not everyone is looking in achievements. I wanted some feed back. I thought of the RRG and Poker King my personal victory. I was unaware that it was brag worthy {other than flying the banners} I will remember that there is an achievement boasting forum and consider my posts appropriate forum with more care.