Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

API issues - log

Started by LostDev21 [3225160] on in Questions & Answers.

2 replies · 53 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
41 / 100
Historical score
14 / 100
Story score
23 / 100
Engagement score
37 / 100
LostDev21 [3225160]

I'm trying to make a personal torn tool which works best for me using nodejs and the torn apis, but I can't seem to figure out how to selectively search for specific logs on user -> log selection

 

the only way I can think of to get data from 100 days ago, is to get all of my logs, unfiltered, then filter them all myself, there has to be a way to query the data than to request a boatload of unneeded data all at once then have a script filter them