Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Ripped Award

Started by RagingRaptor [1522277] on in Achievements.

23 replies · 642 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 24 / 24 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
24
Discussion span
→
Authority score
37 / 100
Historical score
23 / 100
Story score
47 / 100
Engagement score
66 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

RagingRaptor [1522277]

Total : 10,000,006,322

 

Well, it's been a long slog (6.5years of quitting didn't help, I do not recommended! ;P ) but I finally hit that B.E.A.Utiful double figure billions on the ol' stats. Shocking to see that it barely gets me in the top 1k (#969 at time of reward achievement for any wondering).

 

Would have posted sooner but been busy so I am a day behind xD, nothing new there ;L

 

I'd like to thank all my friends, but especially Tash, Darkfire, Darren, Brooksey84 and others for constantly pushing me to train as well as stopping me from using a few cheeky SE too early. A thank you to Andrew as well, that giant nub who keeps pushing me to use more SE and gain faster xS but thanks to him for the additional friendly competitiveness and support.

 

Also, unlike many before me who kinda cheated by ignore at least one stat, my lowest is 1.8b, so the slog has been a real one! Hopefully worth it as I grow even more!

 

Here's to chasing the next challenge, top 500 in battle stats, LETS GOOOOOO