bump
beer $700
Started by AlterBoyWasd [3136424] on in Trading Post.
Posts archived: 41 / 41 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
This will be fun.
Only one bump is necessary when the post falls off the first page
Bump?
Where's the bump police for this? I bumped my post within a hour of someone else bumping which I didn't notice and a minute later it was deleted and I was warned
can we only bump once? this is my first proper thread
ok i see the guidelines my bad
[this message can only be seen by crackheads]
[this message can only be seen by crackheads]
its fine at least now i know the rules
I buy all beer at 761 trade me instead
762
[this message can only be seen by crackheads]
[this message can only be seen by crackheads]
764
wait how u paying cents?lol
you really shouldn't be a trick ass hoe, but nonetheless, here we are.
[this message can only be seen by crackheads]
He must be really thirsty.
Personally I've never been thirsty enough to pay $700 for a pint. Those are airport prices.