DONE
About this thread
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 6
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Authority score
- 42 / 100
- Historical score
- 18 / 100
- Story score
- 33 / 100
- Engagement score
- 41 / 100
hey i have done 4 attacks
my side is done
now waitin for money
That's 4, once I am paid I'll do ten at a time. I'll message in here once I see payment for others
He made the name "Done" I don't think you're getting payed bro
It didn't say that when I started, so I guess that makes him a scammer. Edit** he did pay me
All paid dudes. Never left a single attack