Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Invictus Merit

Started by Valhalla [2471901] on in Questions & Answers.

7 replies · 769 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
8
Discussion span
→
People posting
7
Likes on archived posts
6
Authority score
45 / 100
Historical score
29 / 100
Story score
43 / 100
Engagement score
59 / 100
Valhalla [2471901]

I want to try getting the 'Invictus' merit

 

Invictus, Successfully defend against someone who has double or more battle stats than you.

 

I'm not sure how to go about this, though.

 

Does anyone have any tips?

Garoo [2815761]

Ahh i see

 

Btw does using vicodin affect the merit? Which stats do it take into account? Is it base stats or effective stats? I thought of using vicodin to help getting this merit.

Nobody [237547]

Only base stats AFAIK. I have 12B stats if anyone wants it. I only require a Can of Red Cow or Rockstar Rudolph to replace the E. PM me first, I have disabled chat.