Will I still be able to revive people even if I leave the medical job? I don't want to risk having to promote a thousand times again
Reviving question
Started by Alexasha [2812596] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 4
- Authority score
- 42 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 25 / 100
- Engagement score
- 41 / 100
Found an answer, yes I will.
Yes it's a permanent perk you unlocked by reaching that position. Quit anytime you so desire! :D
same with law and edu job after maxing it