Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Referral Link

Started by MalMcGee [3265847] on in Bugs & Issues.

7 replies · 71 views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
8
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
3
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
56 / 100
Historical score
30 / 100
Story score
36 / 100
Engagement score
46 / 100

Most-liked replies

MalMcGee [3265847]

Hello!

 

I invited my friend to begin playing this game after he caught me playing it at work (don't judge me) and he finally hit level 10 today!

 

That's when I realised on my recruit page it says I haven't referred anybody to Torn. I know it's occasionally happened in the past, but would somebody be able to help me please? If not that's ok, I was just really looking forward to some goodies haha.

 

The friend I referred is jjlee21 :)

jjlee21 [3298327]

Hey, yes I can confirm that MalMcGee was playing the game at work and as his boss my reaction was to ask him if he could send me a link! 😄 So yes, I was happy to show him yesterday that I'd reached level 10 so he could claim his reward! I just hope the other staff I've referred in the office are assigned to me for me to get rewards when they hit level 10!

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

This has been added. Since you reported this after level 10 was reached, you will miss out on the rewards for level 10. You will get the rewards starting level 20.

 

Thanks!