Hi I am trying to put together a guided list on which country sells what items? I am still new to Torn and would appreciate it, if you can take a moment and comment with the items you buy and from which country you buy them at. I will be continualy updating this list as I receive feedback. I appreciate your feedback and support with this, as I've been searching and could not find a genuine guide or information list about it.
Deleted this post
Started by HoenerSa [3298281] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 9
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 7
- Likes on archived posts
- 18
- Authority score
- 59 / 100
- Historical score
- 20 / 100
- Story score
- 35 / 100
- Engagement score
- 59 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Ohadik [424017] Wiki Contributor
· 6 likes ·
Just download TornTools and enable YATA in external services, and enable items on the travel settings. Other than that, the wiki has all of it too. [image: i.imgur.com] - ArttiIsGod [1954421] Wiki Contributor
· 1 likes ·
Armalite profit per minute should be negative. It costs 20m to buy, but 18 million to sell.
Just download TornTools and enable YATA in external services, and enable items on the travel settings.
Other than that, the wiki has all of it too.
Armalite profit per minute should be negative. It costs 20m to buy, but 18 million to sell.
armas don't sell very much, and when they do it tends to be the more expensive high qual shit - so having 8 sold at 18m and one sold at 45m in a day will still set the value to 21m, which the tools pull from the API (Market price) and thus give scewed results
As a general rule of thumb, don't trust weapon values from the game-given market value, the api, or thus external tools, esp on weaps that people will tend to pay for higher qual (ie, arma/dbk). Ched removed rw shit effecting market price, which cause much confusion in the past lol but still a decent qual arma for 30-50m is an alright step-up for most players that rent shit from their facs (that's usually w/e they can find cheap) before they look into rw equipment
Now can you make a profit running armas? Sure, but it's a gamble, and not one that's in your favour lol, same story with most abroad weapons and armour (even stuff like gaks are going for 15-17b, being sold in UAE for 25)
Some of the profits are a little strange to me as well. That said, if you're gonna fly to get a 20mil item, I would think you'd check the market just incase.
Anyhow, I just posted to give the OP an option that they can utilize. All the fields are sortable so it should be easy enough for them to make a list of what's where. Not sure what they are planning to do with their guide as many do actually exist already.
This one is pretty good even tho it's out of date. Just gotta use those weird search functions Torn uses.
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=61&t=16348846&b=0&a=0
-Edit- Here's a ton more. Just scroll down to Travel category.
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=61&t=15999874&b=0&a=0
Mentions: Guide list · Travelling: In-Depth Complete Guide (Charts)
Mentions: Guide list
I use Arson Warehouse for current updates on item availability when Traveling. All items in all Countries.
Thank you to everyone who has posted here the informationn has helped me a lot.. I think it would be rather useless to put a list together now I've seen all those tools which does exactly what I was intending to do 🙈
https://www.arsonwarehouse.com/foreign-stock