Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Jacked & Shielded

Started by YoBeboLeche [2903072] on in Achievements.

3 replies · 283 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
23
Authority score
35 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
39 / 100
Engagement score
50 / 100
YoBeboLeche [2903072]

19:55:53 - 10/06/24 You were awarded the honor: Jacked

19:55:53 - 10/06/24 You were awarded the honor: Shielded

19:55:53 - 10/06/24 You used 250 energy and 130 happiness training your defense 10 times in Balboas Gym increasing it by 782,171.67 to 1,000,406,067.88

 

I joined the billionaires club today in terms of total stat. It took 436 days. No cans have been consumed so far. Also my inventory has never seen

 

a stat enhancer. Xanax, points and time did the job. It would take less than 400 days but I must have spared some energy for hunting, ranked

 

wars , chains and reviving. Furthermore last year I was sentenced 2 weeks in Federal prison for nocturnal activities. Gyms are not allowed in

 

federal prison. It's Just about  solitary confinement.

 

I benefit from training solo stat which gives exponential gains.  I quit doing missions on early stages. I thought training would be better. 

 

That's all right now. After finding happiness book and unlocking George's gym I'll focus on strength and speed. 

 

My other stats are vile so you can practice on me to get stalemate merit and try to unload hundreds of bullets in a single fight for free.

 

If you want to learn more detail about my other stats, you have to ask me. I am in a theater and cannot be spied:)

 

Thank you.

 

MasterF1re [2854737]

Wow, well done!

 

I didn't expect to find someone with a worse def to other stats ratios, than me! (I'm 79.35% def atm), but good on you for enjoying those exponential gains, I am loving them too!