Xanax is a necessity ... oh wait. Not for you.
Yo
Started by AHarmlessAnt [3287885] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 28 / 28 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Void
Thanks for sharing, it's always interesting how other people play the game.
Why do you do it? Is it about the challenge (less merits for instance) or something else?
I just didn't want to do crimes and I want to see how far I can get.
You absolutely can, go try it.
Sure, I'll get arrested and my kids will starve.
No, thanks.
Just because you don't want to walk out your house as God made you doesn't mean you can't.
I think it's cool that u're just playing your own game instead of following the pattern the game was made for, nobody would think twice about doing crimes and attacking others in a crime game (in fact it was probably the first things everyone here did)
I wouldn't post much in the forums tho, drawing the wrong attention here is easy and might not let u enjoy your game in peace