Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Chaining merrits

Started by Rothbul [2822582] on in Questions & Answers.

1 replies · 49 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
41 / 100
Historical score
14 / 100
Story score
21 / 100
Engagement score
34 / 100
Rothbul [2822582]

Hey all, i'm looking for a faction about to start a big chain (maybe 10k or 25k).  I'd like to join temporarily to help out and get a couple of merrits. 

 

World population day is coming up, so I figure there should be a couple of factions gearing up. Let me know if you need the extra support or you know of any.

SCHALE [2664981]

I think your best bet would be Halloween since that's the time when active factions get serious about doing big chains, and it's easier to recover energy too since you're getting energy cans from treats.