How many free refills a player will get for being inactive within 365 days or 1 year? Or the minimum amount of days needed for being inactive to start getting free refills? I'm thinking of a strategy to continue my journey on playing passively not actively. Tho it's still my second thought if I can no longer play highly active.
Inactive Refills
Started by ischuo [2786290] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 7
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 7
- Likes on archived posts
- 7
- Authority score
- 44 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 32 / 100
- Engagement score
- 56 / 100
not enough
You get one refill per week of inactivity I think. So thats 52 free refills per year.
Pls someone correct me if I'm wrong.
Starts after 30 days iirc. then 1 a week
You can receive a maximum of 100 refills.
Above is correct...
100 refills max ...
And you can use them all in one week. Exactly 7 days x 24 hours...rolling
Yiu won't be able to use more in that 7 days period, if say you come.into possession of more refills given out by the system or by Ched for game downtime.
Used to be a Time when players have hundreds of refills. And used them all in Halloween week.
Complaints after complaints later.
Ched implemented two corrective measure.
- 100 refill max
- 100 refill per week only.
Free energy refills? Seriously? How tf do you use them?
Edit: I see you need to be inactive for a week, good to know.