When I select the crime menu nothing comes up
Crime menu broken
Started by rylleg82098 [3323632] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 2
- Authority score
- 54 / 100
- Historical score
- 26 / 100
- Story score
- 29 / 100
- Engagement score
- 34 / 100
Can you please try clearing site data for Torn from the browser settings and see if it resolves the issue?
It's working now I'm not sure why I didn't do anything to fix it
Closing the report. Thanks..!!