How can I get energy cheaply or efficently?
Started by theifgoober [3291057] on in Questions & Answers.
Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
How can I get energy cheaply or efficently?
Time
you have to manifest it by opening up your chakras.
Ask this guy for help.
Mentions: Guide list
Chug a red bull my dude
Drugs
XANAX AND POINTS CHEAP AS CHIPS BABY
First off you should've posted this in the Question & Answers subforum (not General Discussion lol), but cheap methods of energy are generally Xanax and refills (+any company specials that provide energy). These are affordable options, but they still cost money, so I would recommend you start there. Some guides that could help you are Baldr's Basic Advice and Kayla's Money Making Guide. Welcome to Torn and good luck :)
Mentions: Baldr's Basic Advice · Kayla's Guide to Making Money for New Players
Exercise regularly or get an add prescription from your local doctor.
Moved - To Questions & Answers