Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

The marriage thread problem

Started by Carson_the_med [2843507] on in General Discussion.

4 replies · 236 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
8
Authority score
35 / 100
Historical score
20 / 100
Story score
45 / 100
Engagement score
49 / 100
Carson_the_med [2843507]

Right so I've come back to forumsa fter a while and went to rp and I've seen alot of threads looking for someone to marry. Is this happening anywhere else? And does anyone have any ideas why its so frequent now?

Tanarra [2649236]

I assume the mods didn’t want those posts cluttering up the GD forum, so dumping them in RP likely garners less complaints.

 

I agree, it’s a mistake to put them there. :p. Even though that’s not what the OP meant.