How do I logout? 🤔😝
Help!
Started by CorribleHunt [3191550] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 9
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 8
- Likes on archived posts
- 14
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 62 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 32 / 100
- Engagement score
- 54 / 100
Most-liked replies
- HavokGDI [133687] Moderator
· 1 likes ·
Moved to questions
Click on your little profile icon in the upper right, click logout.
Do not log out of torn. Please continue to play torn.
Moved to questions
I hope you don't log out in order to log in to another account. In Torn, playing with multiple accounts is forbidden. 🙄
Haha, I'm glad I wasn't the only one to immediately think that.
This was actually meant as a joke, thanks though 😝