Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Mycelium Security Network

Started by Mycelium [2179024] on in Company Recruitment.

1 replies · 11 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
15 / 100
Historical score
6 / 100
Story score
10 / 100
Engagement score
25 / 100
Mycelium [2179024]

Hello all,

 

I am currently looking for players to join my newly started 0* PSF. 

 

I have built a PSF up from scratch before so won't be long before this one is built up as well. 

 

I can offer decent wages depending on stat's plus free rotational trains once we star up.

 

All players currently welcome so please do get in touch!

 

Thank you