If Torn had a slogan, what would it be? I would say "Torn, the place where money does buy happiness" or something like that. Just curious what other players would come up with.
Torn slogan
Started by Aiden101 [2848666] on in Fun & Games.
About this thread
Posts archived: 13 / 13 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 13
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 13
- Likes on archived posts
- 17
- Authority score
- 19 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 44 / 100
- Engagement score
- 55 / 100
Most-liked replies
- --RAM-- [1642230]
· 6 likes ·
[image: th.bing.com] - MrNoBodies [3084603]
· 4 likes ·
Nothing's Fine, I'm Torn. - A_random_guy [1857022]
· 3 likes ·
'Shit, I mistyped Porn again'
Nothing's Fine, I'm Torn.
'Shit, I mistyped Porn again'
"Torn. Yet another RPG where no one roleplays"
Torn
Life was torn before Torn, life is then Torn after Torn. :D
"Numbers go brrr"
Get Chedded!
^coming again soon
A wise man once said, " Get Rich or Die Tryin' "
Bend over
Never less than 7 meters from human excrement!
I dunno… maybe “f**kin’ Hell” or “ Get Good”