Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Overdosing

Started by Bobmoor [3270506] on in Questions & Answers.

4 replies · 103 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
4
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
62 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
26 / 100
Engagement score
45 / 100

Most-liked replies

Bobmoor [3270506]

I have overdosed 3 times in one week on xanax having taken 15 in total. 20% of the time. I've read that xanax OD should be approx 3%.

 

I then ODd on ecstasy after stacking 4 xanax and using 5edvds. First ecstasy of the week. 1 Od from 1. 100%.

 

Qm I incredibly unlucky or doing something wrong? Anything I can do to stop ODing?

JustAndrey [2527016]

Unlucky, the chance isn't depending on your previous overdoses so there's nothing preventing you from using 500 and not getting a single OD or getting several OD's in a row

flare [2195157] Officer Officer

Your just unlucky. The od percentage is an average over time not a guarantee.

 

If your looking to decrease your od chance, higher respect factions than the one you are in have a branch called toleration that can reduce the effects of taking drugs along with decreasing the chance of overdosing. Id also say its a good idea to join a higher respect faction in general as they can provide better perks and more perks that will be useful now and in the future. 

Dsla [2807954]

Your faction is a 30k respect faction - probably ZERO toleration benefits. If you joined a faction with decent respect you would have like a 30% reduced chance to overdose.