I had the idea of starting a PSF, but I don't really know how managing a company works. At least not from a psf. Any tips or tutorials?
Help with psf
Started by vieiravyny [2726496] on in Company Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 2
- Authority score
- 34 / 100
- Historical score
- 13 / 100
- Story score
- 27 / 100
- Engagement score
- 43 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Torrenteer [2315448]
· 2 likes ·
https://wiki.torn.com/wiki/Company for general info and thngs u need to compete at a 10* lvl. I suggest starting small to get a feel for company operations b4 branching off into somethng expensive
https://wiki.torn.com/wiki/Company for general info and thngs u need to compete at a 10* lvl.
I suggest starting small to get a feel for company operations b4 branching off into somethng expensive
you play for 2 years and 7 months and you haven't learnt that you shouldn't a company if you don't know how to manage it?