I had 100 percent confidence but was jailed. I thought the wiki said you could not fail at 100 percent but maybe 100 percent is not all clear. [image: snipboard.io]
Possible burglary bug or maybe intended.
Started by Brayden407 [2256379] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 6
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 55 / 100
- Historical score
- 27 / 100
- Story score
- 33 / 100
- Engagement score
- 42 / 100
Notice the Question Mark next to the house?
When Confidence hit's 100% it's safe for a short a period of time, and you cannot fail the crime. However if you let it sit for too long, you loose that safety net. That's what happened here.
I did it the second it became one hundred percent. I did not wait at all?
00:30:19 - 15/06/24 You used 2 nerve successfully casing a farmhouse
00:30:31 - 15/06/24 You were sent to jail for 1h 47m : Animal cruelty
12 seconds I guess. Is that too long?
you can be 100 confident, but still wrong.
there is a thing called "all clear," which is different from 100 confident, and that does what you are talking about.
This is right. When it’s all clear, the grey question mark becomes a green checkmark. That’s when you won’t fail.
As mentioned above, you need to get an "All clear" to guarantee a success. 100% Confidence by itself doesn't guarantee success. Any scouting success that you get after getting to 100% confidence, will mark the property as "All clear", after which you can guarantee a burgle success.
Thanks!