So our leader is in the fed everyone is saying I will get the leader role what should I do?
Fed
Started by Jakeb0321 [2149937] on in Faction Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 6
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 6
- Likes on archived posts
- 5
- Authority score
- 50 / 100
- Historical score
- 22 / 100
- Story score
- 46 / 100
- Engagement score
- 53 / 100
whatever you want? it's your faction now.
If you don’t want it try to sell it.
after 30 days, it's yours.
if there's anything (money/items, etc.) worth staying 30 days in the fac, I'd say stick it out.
Is this your other account?
You'll get leader. Send players their faction balances, whatever is left is yours to do whatever with.
Considering the faction has lost 12 RW's in a row, I doubt the current membership pool is worth squat.
Time to move on. Sell it, and join a real faction.