[image: media.tenor.com]
I understand that some of you are probably asking yourself, "666? Sounds a little... demonic." Well, hang on to your hats because I'm heading straight there!
Satanism, you see, has a horrible reputation. People assume it's about worshiping a horned, fiery guy from the underworld. However, the truth is much more complex. For example, the Satanic Temple advocates for compassion, reason, and uniqueness. They defend the right of everyone to believe—or not believe—as they see fit by fighting for the separation of religion and state. I think that's pretty damn good.
Thus, let's raise a glass to a philosophy that values reasoning, compassion, and standing up for what is right. Not bad for a group defined by a number!
Come on, Torn City, let's continue this discussion! How do you feel about Satanism? More importantly, though, what are your go-to sinfully good treats? Also, would you sleep with an Incubus / Succubus? Let's party in hell baby!
Incubus:
[image: www.billboard.com]