do all 4 armories need to be unlocked? or just 2 on one "path"
points storage upgrade
Started by cfcfcfcfcf [2814219] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 8
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 7
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 63 / 100
- Historical score
- 19 / 100
- Story score
- 31 / 100
- Engagement score
- 53 / 100
Most-liked replies
- TexasTuberTim [3069367] · 2 likes ·
One path confirmed. Photo - Lightor [2215463] Officer
· 2 likes ·
All of them I believe but it should tell you once you get to it on one path
All of them I believe but it should tell you once you get to it on one path
I am flying and cannot access that screen right now but when you click something you don’t have yet it should list pre-requisites.
I recommend you keep in mind that the core upgrades can’t be switched later. That respect will be gone forever.
it does not show all prerequisites - only challenge unlock criteria and respect needed
point storage does not even show how much respect is needed in total for it
I'm pretty sure it's two on one path but not positive
One path confirmed. Photo
thanks!
one path not confirmed