Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Bookie Bug

Started by Sodi00 [3103401] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 40 views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
2
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
32 / 100
Engagement score
37 / 100

Most-liked replies

Sodi00 [3103401]

Greetings,

 

I have a problem on "Bookie". I placed 110m on full event "over 3.5" (Team Spirit vs Navi in Cs2) and in reality there was 4maps, so its a win. But somehow in torn I lost my money.... idk why is there a issue.

 

 

 

Thanks in advance for answering and helping

dimochkin [2430831] Admin Staff

Hello.

There was an error in provider's data.

Bets have been resettled based on the correct results.

Sorry for the inconvenience.