I'm so sad to inform all of Torn community that zuzurip and I are leaving Torn.
Goodbye all. We wish u all the best.
Mentions: zuzurip [2154118]
Posts archived: 23 / 23 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
zuzurip [2154118] ×1
I'm so sad to inform all of Torn community that zuzurip and I are leaving Torn.
Goodbye all. We wish u all the best.
Mentions: zuzurip [2154118]
Goodbye can I have your stuff before you leave?
i understand why u are leaving, but why zuzurip???
Why am i leaving?
lmfao
the recent changes by ched
what i don't get is why zuzurip got involved, when he is a less opinionated guy who wouldn't take drastic actions no matter what.
Best of luck on your next endeavor
U don't know Zuzurip well then
They won't quit the game this time tomorrow they will still be playing it lol
no i know him very well, he gave me millions of upvotes, but he doesn't talk or comment, meaning he tends to silently vote but not talk XD
Airport.png
But really couldve put at least a little more into your post... I mean good luck i guess, you will be missed?
I like it simple.
Ace you know your not quitting the game just made this post to farm karma
And there is that dude whose name we shall not mention who gives u million downvotes
Aw Ana you know-it-all minx
Can I have your stuff??
U must get lots of down votes xx
This goodbye post is shit you cpuld at least spice it up abit