Hi all, I have a book that gives me a 5% stat bonus (up to 10m), does it calculate that 5% when you start reading it or when the 31 days is up?
Stat gain books
Started by ewakes [2672505] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 3
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 2
- Authority score
- 62 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 26 / 100
- Engagement score
- 45 / 100
Most-liked replies
When the 31 days are over
so if I am confident I can get to the 200m mark in the stat by the end of the 31 days I am ok to start now? that's great. thanks for your quick response.
Definitely yea. No worries
thank you!