Well technically, the definition of modern slavery works with the majority of people in a work place
Gome are the days of living off the land... freely
Free land for growing your own crops is non existent unless you have a garden... otherwise you have to pay for some land and then you need money to keep it going
Employment and "modern slavery" go hand in hand
All because a farmer once said to someone... if you help me I'll give you food... that turned into... I don't like that food, if you give me money then I can buy different food..... BOOM!!!!!
THATS IT... we all have to work now
Can I pick up on another comment You made in another post....
You said
"Cities have rules and systems, if somebody doesn't accept them, they shouldn't be granted the benefits of living within the city."
Have you seen the news (in most countries now) about the migration crisis... people wanting to live in a different country, some don't want to accept the rules of that country, but yet.... they still live here and the country can't do much about them without repercussions from the public and for fear of not being elected again