Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Question about pointless items

Started by Odif [2901796] on in Questions & Answers.

2 replies · 80 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
42 / 100
Historical score
14 / 100
Story score
22 / 100
Engagement score
39 / 100
Odif [2901796]

Hi All,

        Can someone explain to me why ppl buy all these pointless items off the market (for example most of the stuff under the misc. tab. From what I can see they have no useful value yet ppl always buy them when I put them up for sale?.

 

Just wondering if I'm missing something.

 

Thanks.

Shooby [2510470]

Some people think they'll have value later, which most won't.

I think most of it is just the poors trying to buy and sell whatever they can because they don't really know how to effectively make money or the same people looking for things to collect that they can afford. Usually I just dump worthless items unless I'm putting something in my bazaar, I'll just list it for $2 because someone else can make some pennies off it.