Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Racing HOF

Started by Runalf [2047589] on in Racing.

22 replies · 496 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 23 / 23 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
23
Discussion span
→
Authority score
57 / 100
Historical score
20 / 100
Story score
48 / 100
Engagement score
66 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

defend [2683949] ×1

Heartflower [2626587]

Does anyone know if it counts for the HOF merit? Since it's just under the Racing tab I'd suppose not?

 

#253 Racing Wins

#4069 Racing Points (not even focused on that lol)

#262 Racing Skill

 

Love to see it! Finally :D

Runalf [2047589]

Do you already have the leaderboard merit? You can test it with just a few wins lol.

 

But I guess it won't be counting for the leaderboard merit.

Heartflower [2626587]

Thanks to defend [2683949], I've found out the answer is - as expected - a very much big no :(

 

The grind continues...

 

Mentions: defend [2683949]

BrandyQHQ [2899416]

I got a lot of work to do to get better with the new racing hof but very happy it’s a thing now :)

bobdawildman [1480019]

100% this, it's a consistency issue. Several suggestions have been implemented in the past by going straight to B&I as consistency issues.

Heartflower [2626587]

Either things have changed or it was bugged and got triggered because I received a crime award.

 

In any case,

15:05:15 - 19/06/24 You were awarded the honor: Leaderboard