.
Ah
Started by mrmolla [3322815] on in Trading Post.
About this thread
Posts archived: 15 / 15 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 15
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 15
- Likes on archived posts
- 12
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 38 / 100
- Historical score
- 13 / 100
- Story score
- 37 / 100
- Engagement score
- 61 / 100
Most-liked replies
Sure, I'll take 10m
ill take $473,333,767,190
Moved to Trading Post
what happens if i want more than 10.5m your networth?
You're gonna get scammed so hard...
Reserving this post for the eventual "itoadaso".
Wow, can't be real with such generous percentages.
Sure I’ll take a a small loan of a 100b
I'll take 5m pls
so if i take 1b. you want 0.02b ie: 20m a day back if i dont win... that sounds good tbh. ill take a loan for all you have and invest it in the stock market im sure ill easily pay that 20m a day back.
Ya I'll take 2b
lol
Welcome to Torn.. Might need this.
0.2% = 2/1000 or 0.002
if you lend a person $1000 you are lending it for a $2 fee and hoping they’ll win and then asking for $75 of each 1000 they win.
you get nothing more if they lose except for the $2 per day. But they’ve lost the money…
your investing ain’t investing
Since Ched nerf'ed the incomes of flower and plushie runners, I'm pleased to see the Torn community adapting with new money-making schemes.