when i enter a class b race all racing stats go out thee window eg Dirt , acceleration, Handling all at 0 . This only seems to be the problem for so far class B when i enter my class c car everything is fine
Bug in racing
Started by Zaniel [2351269] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 11
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 6
- Likes on archived posts
- 2
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 3
- Authority score
- 57 / 100
- Historical score
- 36 / 100
- Story score
- 39 / 100
- Engagement score
- 52 / 100
Most-liked replies
Can you please provide a screenshot of what you are seeing?
Can you please try clearing site data for Torn from the browser settings and see if it resolves the issue?
This may be similar issue to what I'm noticing.
I cleared cache and same issue.
Only seems to be effected my Mercedes SLR
Edit: it seems to be effected any vehicle I freshly enlist. See Gallardo.
yes same thing nothing changed mate i use this in my phone not desktop
Passing along to Serhii. Thanks..!!
I'm having the same issue with a Toyota MR2 and a Hummer showing lower stats when enlisted. But not my Honda Accord, for some reason that car's showing the right stats.
also I think my Honda Civic started with higher beginning stats than it was supposed to
My racing issue is a little different. I have crashed 3 times in last ten days. Once last week, then again yesterday, and again today
-
You have crashed your Honda NSX on the Parkland race! The upgrade Hans Device was lost. [View]
21:35:03
12/06/24
Thats just probably bad luck mate