Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Bootlegging

Started by Pistachio [1595823] on in Questions & Answers.

6 replies · 141 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
3
Authority score
57 / 100
Historical score
18 / 100
Story score
27 / 100
Engagement score
48 / 100
Celestino86 [2925740]

minimal to none really, copying and selling is what gives you the xp that you need not selling.

 

Also being a shit crime with minimal gain, I would never waster nerve on collecting pennies.

Celestino86 [2925740]

Ah I see what you mean, surely it helps waste less nerve when aiming just for criminal offenses but at the expense of getting less crime xp that you would get from using 2 nerve. Your goal is different so depending how far you are from your target I would use a mix of doong crimes and then some 2 or 1 nerve actions.

Ohadik [424017] Wiki Contributor

The online store really isn't that bad, especially if you're chasing the HoF for crimes. 

 

Tho, I'd rather do graffiti. Grafitti is decent CE and very cheap crime nerve wise.